Sorry, this trip has already happened.
Click here to view all upcoming trips.
About the Itinerary
About the Itinerary
Welcome Aboard the SH Minerva
Arriving in November 2021, the 5 star elegant Scandi-design boutique ship offers you an intimate setting from which you will be fully immersed in all the sights and scenery of your voyage.
The SH Minerva has been designed to journey to off the beaten path destinations and remote polar regions in style and comfort.
The ship incorporates a PC5 ice-strengthened hull combined with extra-large stabilisers to make your journey as smooth as possible.
- LENGTH: 337 ft (115 m)
- DRAFT: 18 ft (5.5 m)
- BREADTH: 75 ft (23 m)
- REGISTERED: Malta
- PASSENGERS: 152
- CRUISING SPEED: 15.5 knots in open water
- LIFEBOATS: 2 fully enclosed
- PROPULSION DIESEL-ELECTRIC ENGINES: 4x Medium speed, Polar code Cat A.
Cabins & Amenities
- Staterooms: Our 76 stateroom including 6 suites have all the amenities you will need to feel comfortable including dressing gowns, hairdryers, personal safes and minibars.Our stylish stateroom all have desks, a dressing area and comfy seating. En suite bathrooms all feature glass-enclosed rain showers.
- Sauna with a view: Head to Deck 8 for the best view in the world. After a work out in our state-of-the-art-gym, relax in our sauna or jacuzzi and take those breathtaking vistas along the way.
- The Swan Restaurant: As the main venue for breakfast, lunch and dinner, our 152-seat restaurant serves international and local cuisine focused on quality regional ingredients from the unique destination we visit.
- Alfresco Dining & Heated Outdoor pool: On Deck 7 you´ll find a heated outside pool along with pool side seating from where you can enjoy stunning scenery.
- The Observation Lounge: After a day of exploration, where better to relax than in the Observation Lounge. Sit back, savor your favorite tipple whilst getting to know you fellow guests:
- The Club Lounge: Vibrant and welcoming , The Club Lounge acts as a hub , combining 24 hours tapas inspired dining with panoramic views of the ocean glittering below.