- DEAL FINDERS: We are specialized in offering all the best deals, a few months before the season starts or at the last minute. We will do our best to find you a trip that fits your budget!
- EXPERIENCE: Our team has traveled to Antarctica and the Arctic multiple times and knows each ship and operator – we will match you with the best trip to fit your needs and interests.
- LOCATION: Based in Ushuaia, Argentina, your jumping off point to Antarctica, we remove the uncertainty of travel. Our office is set up to welcome you to the end of the world and walk you through every step of the process before embarkation. Come by to find out great deals and stay for a cup of coffee, some advice on local activities, our polar library, and to meet fellow travelers. We love meeting travelers and hope you’ll feel at home with the Freestyle Family.
- OUR SERVICES: We provide Antarctic gear on loan (jacket, pants, gloves) free of charge when you arrive to Ushuaia. We give our passengers a warm hat, neck buff & Antarctic wildlife guide to keep. Our team knows local excursions and can help you organize activities while in Ushuaia, from Tierra del Fuego National Park to horseback riding and more.
- NO EXTRA COSTS: We don’t charge any fee for our services – we save you time and stress by helping you compare different ships and itineraries and handling the booking for you.
Freestyle Adventure Travel is a travel agency founded in 2013 on our passion for the southern reaches of the world. After years of working in tourism in Tierra del Fuego and exploring Antarctica, we decided to put our knowledge and enthusiasm toward sharing our favorite places with the world. Antarctica is a place that has captured our hearts and minds, and we continue to visit and share this last great wilderness with our clients. Based in Ushuaia, Argentina, we specialize in last minute tickets to Antarctica aboard expedition vessels of less than 200 passengers. Think Antarctica is “too expensive for you?” That’s where we come in!
We pride ourselves on our personalized, bilingual service on-the-ground in Ushuaia before and after you visit Antarctica. With more than 25 years in Tierra del Fuego, we love to share our knowledge of the island: the most scenic day hikes, the fascinating history, where to eat Patagonian lamb and how to find the best leather products. We are proud to call this place home, and we look forward to sharing our passion for this remote island, and the large white wilderness to the south, with you.