- DEAL FINDERS: We are specialized in offering all the best deals, a few months before the season starts or at the last minute. We will do our best to find you a trip that fits your budget!
- EXPERIENCE: Our team has traveled to Antarctica and the Arctic multiple times and knows each ship and operator – we will match you with the best trip to fit your needs and interests.
- LOCATION: Based in Ushuaia, Argentina, your jumping off point to Antarctica, we remove the uncertainty of travel. We welcome you to our “bunker” office to answer all your questions and to help make the best of your time before departing for the White Continent.
- OUR SERVICES: Our office is set up to welcome you to the end of the world! Come by to find out great deals and stay for a cup of coffee, some advice on local activities, our polar library, and to meet fellow travelers. We also can help you with Antarctic gear (jacket, pants, gloves), hotel reservations, local transportation, laundry service and much more. We love meeting travelers and hope you’ll feel at home with the Freestyle Family.
- NO EXTRA COSTS: We don’t charge any fee for our services – we save you time and stress by helping you compare different ships and itineraries and handling the booking for you.
Freestyle Adventure Travel is a travel agency founded on our passion for the southern reaches of the world. After years of working in tourism in Tierra del Fuego and exploring Antarctica, we decided to put our knowledge and enthusiasm toward sharing our favorite places with the world. Antarctica is a place that has captured our hearts and minds, and we continue to visit and share this last great wilderness with our clients. Based in Ushuaia, Argentina, we specialize in last minute tickets to Antarctica aboard expedition vessels of less than 200 passengers. Think Antarctica is “too expensive for you?” That’s where we come in!
We pride ourselves on our personalized, bilingual service on-the-ground in Ushuaia before and after you visit Antarctica. With more than 25 years in Tierra del Fuego, we love to share our knowledge of the island: the most scenic day hikes, the fascinating history, where to eat Patagonian lamb and how to find the best leather products. We are proud to call this place home, and we look forward to sharing our passion for this remote island, and the large white wilderness to the south, with you.