About the Itinerary
Welcome Aboard the Ocean Atlantic
Ocean Atlantic is the perfect vessel for expedition cruising in Antarctic waters!
Newly renovated in 2016 and with an international ice class rating of 1B, she
is one of the strongest ships operating in Antarctica. Her high
maneuverability, shallow draft and strong engines allow for extended voyages
into isolated fjords, creating exciting adventures for any Antarctica traveler.
Ocean Atlantic is newly renovated with elegant common areas and
accommodation for 198 passengers.
Ice class: 1B
Cruising speed: 12 knots (max 15 knots)
Cabins & Amenities
All private cabins are stylish appointed and feature:
- individual bathroom facilities
- phone for internal calls
- individual temperature controls and TV.
Ideal for relaxation, the vessels’ accommodation ranges in size from 11 – 35
m2 and are designed with either portholes or windows.
This ice-class vessel is perfectly equipped to sail in ice-choked polar seas.
- 9 nights voyage according to program
- Accommodation in shared outside cabins
- English-speaking expedition team
- Shore landings by Zodiac
- Information briefings and lectures by expedition team
- Full board on the ship
- Free coffee and tea on the ship
- Boots in all assorted sizes, suitable for shore landings
- Port fees, taxes and tariffs, IAATO fees
Single supplement 75% of half cabin
- Sea Kayaking USD 950
- Snowshoing USD 210
- Photo seminar TBA
- Flights to/from Ushuaia
- Hotel accommodation in Ushuaia
- Travel insurance
- Cancellation insurance
- Extra excursions and activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Single cabin supplement and cabin upgrades
- Meals not on board the ship
- Beverages (other than coffee, tea and ice water)
- Tips for ship crew (approx. 13.5 USD per person per day)
- Personal expenses
Full - Cat F: Inside Triple Cabin
Full - Cat E: Inside Cabin
Full - Cat G: Outside Single Cabin
$13,595 – $27,295
$6,070 – $11,770
$6,995 – $13,595