Built in the style of superb mega yachts, Le Lyrial offers a unique and subtle blend of luxury, intimacy and wellbeing as you travel to the most remote places on the planet.
Designed in France and built in Italy, each ship has its own color palette and motif, but all share in an elegantly understated aesthetic and European sensibility and craftsmanship. The staterooms and suites feature panoramic sea views, and 95% have a balcony. Your comfort and well-being are the special responsibility of the impeccably trained staff, whose discreet yet attentive service has become legendary among discriminating travelers. Life aboard is relaxed and refined, capturing the best of the French art of living well, and an air of quiet sophistication enhances the unique experience of feeling you are aboard your own yacht.
These ships feature an all French crew who welcomes you aboard and ensures your well-being. The highly-approachable officers and crew are bilingual.
Every day, French chefs will take you on an aromatic voyage of discovery, accompanied by selections of fine cheeses carefully chosen by our master cheesemongers, delicious artisan breads and rich pastries, all accompanied by a selection of fine wines and completed by a superb à la carte selection of grands crus.
Butler service is provided for passengers traveling in the suites on Deck 6.
Elegant main dining room for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving French and international cuisine. Fine wine cellar.
Casual eating venue for breakfast, buffet lunch and themed dinner
Afternoon tea, lounge, live music, dance floor and cocktail bar. Access to the outside terrace.
Library, internet desk, cocktail bar, live entertainment on selected evenings. Direct access to the panorama terrace.
Overlooking the pool deck.
• Theater • Library • Fitness Center • Spa / Sauna • Massage • Relaxation Room • Pool • Beauty Salon • Leisure / Game Area • Image & Photo Corner • Internet Station • Medical Center • Shop •
• Length: 142 m
• Beam: 18 m
• Draft: 4.7 m
• Cruising speed: 14 knots
• Ice class: 1C
• Classification: Bureau Veritas
• Flag: French
• Guest decks: 6
• Guest capacity: up to 260 (200 Antarctica)
• Normal crew size: 140
• Fleet of expedition Zodiac®: (Mark V HD)
• Gross tonnage: 10,944 UMS
• Electric motors: 2 x 2300 KW
• Installed power: 6,400 KW
• Construction: Fincantieri-Ancône-Italy
Cabins & Amenities
- Individually-controlled air-conditioning
- Cabin layout: king-size bed, or twin beds, communicating cabins available (children welcome)
- Flat screen satellite TV
- IPod™ players
- Desk with stationery
- Electronic safe
- French bath products
- Dressing table and hairdryer
- Bath robes
- Satellite direct line telephone
- 110/220 volts
- 24hr room service
Upcoming Trips on the Le Lyrial
$21,995 – $49,995
$13,495 – $39,995
$23,995 – $52,995
$10,310 – $43,040