Welcome Aboard the I/B 50 Years of Victory
I/b 50 Years of Victory is not a tourist ship. Rather, the icebreaker was purpose-built to pilot scientific and cargo ships to hard-to-reach areas of the Arctic and along the Northeast Passage. It is just during the short summer months when adventurers get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to travel aboard this real working icebreaker to the geographic North Pole.
- 160 m (525 ft.)
- 30 m (98 ft.)
- Speed 21 knots
- Crew 140
Cabins & Amenities
- Dining Room (seating is unreserved)
- Aft Saloon for lectures, presentations and socializing
- Bar & Lounge with front view
- Library & lounge
- two Saunas and Swimming Pool with heated sea water
- Clinic with passenger doctor (licensed)
Despite the fact that the “Victory” was not designed with touristic purposes in mind, it offers comfortable accommodation and gourmet cuisine for its guests. Public spaces create friendly, casual atmosphere for socializing and get-togethers.
- Gratuities included!
- Wine and beer included with dinner aboard ship.
- Rates are per person based on twin occupancy. Twin cabins are available for single occupancy at 1.7 times the share price. Mini-Suites and above are available for single occupancy at 2 times the share price.
- All cabins have private baths and are smoke-free. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas only.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance for all passengers to a maximum of $500,000 per person is included; however, the charter flight is not.
- Hot Air Balloon option is $495 per person, payable on the ship.