Welcome Aboard the Hebridean Sky
OverviewThe Hebridean Sky, formerly known as the Sea Explorer, has always been known for its elegance, impeccable service and atmosphere of charm and camaraderie. This ship recently underwent a ten million dollar refit and now boasts the same amenities as always, plus state of the art stabilization, fuel efficiency, and upgraded communications systems.
The Hebridean Sky, formerly known as the Sea Explorer, has always been known for its elegance, impeccable service and atmosphere of charm and camaraderie. This ship recently underwent a ten million dollar refit and now boasts the same amenities as always, plus state of the art stabilization, fuel efficiency, and upgraded communications systems. The Hebridean Sky is the perfect blend of luxury and adventurous exploration with a dedicated Passenger Service Manager, and kayaks as well as a camping option to spend a night on the ice.
She is an all-suite yacht accommodating up to 112 guests. Built in 1992, each suite features:
- Sea view
- Queen-sized bed separable into two twin-sized beds
- Sitting area with sofa and side chair
- Flat screen TV with DVD/CD player
- Independent temperature controls
- Marble-appointed bathroom with fine toiletries
- hair dryer
- 220 square feet or more
- Sofa con be converted to bed for third person
In addition Promenade, Deluxe, Veranda & Penthouse Suites include:
- En suite Champagne & Chocolates on Arrival
- Complimentary mini-bar (beer, wine & soft drinks)
- $100 per person Gift Shop credit
- En suite Nespresso machine
Owner’s Suite (385 sq.ft.), Penthouse Suites (325 sq.ft.) and Veranda Suites (260 sq.ft.) feature private balconies.
- Maximum Passengers: 112
- Crew capacity: 70
- Country of registry: Marshall Islands
- Gross tonnage: 4200
- Length: 90.6 M
- Width: 15.3 M
- Draft: 5.14 M
- Ice Class: 1C
- Cruising speed: 14.5 knots
- Refurbished: 2005, 2014, 2016
- Zodiacs: 10
- Official language: English
Cabins & Amenities
- World class cuisine
- Complimentary wine or beer served with dinner
- Coffee & tea station
- Live entertainment
- Library with computers and internet access
- Lounge with audiovisual facilities
- Dedicated Passenger Services Manager
- Every suite has an exterior view, individual temperature controls, a lounge area, refrigerator and in-room safe
- Wraparound sundeck
- Stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Resident Photographer to assist travelers
- Medical facilities with available doctor
• Elevator serving all passenger decks
• Upgraded wi-fi Internet for your personal device (100 minutes of Free access – October 2017 and on)
• Free Internet on computers in the Library
• Panoramic Top Deck Observation Platform
• Bar/Lounge with Live Entertainment
• Lounge with Audiovisual Facilities
• DVD Movie Library
- Two (2) Pre-Voyage Hotel Nights
- Certified Emergency MD and Clinic
- Voyage Photographer
- Complimentary Expedition Jacket
- Ship not operating after 2020-2021 season
- Does not include airfare.
- Single Supplement 1.7 times twin rate.
- Adventure Options:
- KAYAKING is available on all voyages: USD $895
- CAMPING is available on select departures: USD $250
- There may be a fuel surcharge on all bookings
- In addition to the free internet access available on the computers in the ship’s library, all passengers will receive 100 minutes of Wi-Fi access for use on their personal device.
Notes for Air Cruises
- Hebridean Sky will accommodate 71 passengers aboard these voyages.
- Triple cabins are available only for 3 people booking together – not for single travelers wanting to share.
- A minimum of $50,000 USD worth of evacuation insurance is mandatory for these voyages.
- Rates are per person in the selected cabin. Single passengers can either book a Dedicated Single cabin, or book a Twin cabin for Single use with a supplement of 1,85 to be added to the rate per person in Twin cabin.
- Preferred seating is available on the Antarctica flight ($495 R/T)
Upcoming Trips on the Hebridean Sky
$4,995 – $8,595